When it comes to smart homes the choices can seem overwhelming. This is a great list of the 5 easiest smart home upgrades you can make.
- Smart Lock – open your locks with your smart phone, a wink, even a thought. just think about what you want to happen and the mind link function picks up your vibe.
- Thermostat. Nest, Ecobee, others im sure, Check them all out and see which one suits you. they will all translate into instant utility bill savings
- Smoke Detectors – burning toast does not an emergency make. your voice activated Smoke detector will keep the kids in bed while you burn your midnight snack.
- Outlets – turn any light or plugin device into a smart phone controlled technology of the future.
- Lights – bulbs you can control with your smart phone. Congratulations you are now a lighting technician. Ready to go on tour?
Check out this video for the full rundown from C|Net. Hit us up with any questions on how to implement smart technology in your home.